Atkins is one of the world’s leading providers of professional consulting and support services employing some 18,000 staff worldwide. Atkins is also Europe’s largest multidisciplinary consultancy. Atkins employs 160 staff in Ireland with offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Belfast.
Atkins at a Glance
– Offices in Ireland – Dublin, Cork, Galway and Belfast
– Over 55,000 employees worldwide
– Revenue: $9.3 billion
– Atkins established major presence in Ireland through
acquisition of McCarthy & Partners Consultants in 1999.
– Over 50 years of experience in Ireland
– In July 2017 Atkins was acquired by SNC-Lavalin.
One of the World’s Leading Engineering and Design Consultants
– The world’s 14th largest global design firm (ENR 2013)
– The 21st largest international design firm (ENR 2013)
– Third largest engineering and architectural consultancy in Europe (Svenska Teknik & Designföretagen Sector Review 2012)
– One of the top 10 firms in the Middle East (ENR 2013)
– UK’s largest engineering consultancy for the last 15 years (NCE Consultants File 2013)
Certifications: Our combined Business Management System is independently certified by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance Limited to the following international standards: ISO9001:2015 (Quality Management); ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management) and OHSAS18001:2007 (Safety Management).
Environmental Management – ISO 14001 : 2004 *Atkins accreditation is by Lloyds of London. All accreditations are independently assessed annually.>View