Atkins is one of the world’s leading providers of professional consulting and support services employing some 18,000 staff worldwide. Atkins is also Europe’s largest multidisciplinary consultancy. Atkins employs 160 staff in Ireland with offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Belfast.
Atkins at a Glance
– Offices in Ireland – Dublin, Cork, Galway and Belfast
– Over 55,000 employees worldwide
– Revenue: $9.3 billion
– Atkins established major presence in Ireland through
acquisition of McCarthy & Partners Consultants in 1999.
– Over 50 years of experience in Ireland
– In July 2017 Atkins was acquired by SNC-Lavalin.
Certifications: Our combined Business Management System is independently certified by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance Limited to the following international standards: ISO9001:2015 (Quality Management); ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management) and ISO45001:2018 (Health and Safety Management).>View