We are seeking a Bridge Engineer to join our Dublin office. We have a large amount of Bridge design work secured and a significant pipeline of interesting projects. This is an excellent opportunity to take on significant responsibility and to develop your career with support from our senior management team. The role can be based in our Dublin, Cork, Dundalk or Galway offices.
- Acting as Bridge Engineer as part of Multidiscipline Design Teams.
- Design input and overseeing the delivery of Structural aspects of projects.
- Design of Bridge Rehabilitation works.
- Project Management of small and medium sized projects.
- Preparation of project reports (Planning, Design, Tender & Construction Stage).
- Preparation of fee proposals and quality submissions for design opportunities with public and private clients.
- Communication with internal and external parties (Clients, Stakeholders etc.).
- Preparation of design drawings and review of drawings prepared by others.
- Report writing.
- Assisting in undertaking duties of the PSDP.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible, willing to take responsibility and comfortable working as part of team.
- Knowledge and experience in Bridge design, Inspection, Assessment and Rehabilitation.
- Knowledge of Eurocodes.
- Knowledge of structural analysis software (MIDAS Civil or LUSAS).
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
- Experience in the design of concrete, steel and masonry structures.
- Experience of working within multidisciplinary teams.
- Good communication skills (particularly written English).
- Chartered Engineer (or nearing Chartership).
- Permanent full-time position.
- Third Level Qualification (Level 8 or higher).
- 4-6 years’ post graduate experience approx.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/bridge-engineer-in-dublin-jid-28059