We are seeking a CAD Technician with 2-4 years of experience required to work in our dynamic civil infrastructure design team based in our Dublin. The successful candidate will work within a multidiscipline office and on varied projects such as land development for industrial / commercial / logistics / residential projects.
- Knowledge and experience of AutoCAD 2D is essential.
- Knowledge and experience of AutoDesk Civil 3D is beneficial.
- Ability to interpret and understand engineering drawings and designs.
- Working towards becoming an Engineering Technician member with Engineers Ireland.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and communication skills.
- Flexible approach with ability to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, a positive outlook and approachable manner.
- Well-motivated, willing to take responsibility and able to work as part of a team or alone when required.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/cad-technician-in-dublin-jid-27640