We are seeking a Civil Engineer required to work in our dynamic civil infrastructure design team based in either our Dublin or Cork Office. The successful candidate will work in a civil team within a multidiscipline office and shall work on varied projects such as land development for industrial/ commercial/ logistics/ residential projects in addition to potable and foul water infrastructure development.
- Educated to degree level (level 8 preferred) with a preferred minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Chartered or aspiring to be chartered in the near future.
- Candidate must have ability to communicate effectively and have the ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
- Experience in storm water, foul, water, roads, earthworks and general civil design elements desirable.
- Engineering report writing experience required.
- Autocad experience required.
- Micro Drainage and aviation experience desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible approach with ability to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, a positive outlook and approachable manner.
- Well-motivated, willing to take responsibility and able to work as part of a team or alone when required.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/civil-engineer-infrastructure-design-in-dublin-jid-23926