We have an opportunity for a Hydraulic Design Engineer, with 5+ years’ experience in the wastewater sector, to join the Infrastructure Division. As a Hydraulic Design Engineer, you will be working on diverse range of wastewater infrastructure projects for Irish Water and other clients. The successful candidate will join a dynamic and ambitious team with excellent career prospects and international opportunities.
Duties will include:
- Assistance with the design and delivery of wastewater schemes at various project stages from feasibility to detailed design. This include hydraulic modelling (1D-2D) aspects of a project.
- Assistance in hydraulic modelling like model build (1D-2D), model verification, evaluation, feasibility, optioneering and outline design of solutions.
- Ensure thorough knowledge and understanding of project deliverables and contractual requirements.
- Report to and communicate with the Project Manager throughout project execution and take ownership of delegated task and duties.
- Support the Project Manager in the management and monitoring of project delivery within defined budget and programme requirements.
- Preparation of designs, technical specifications and contract documents
- Report writing
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/hydraulic-design-engineer-wastewater-in-dublin-jid-18907