Atkins in Ireland is seeking to recruit an Operations Director, based in Dublin, Cork, Galway or Dundalk.
Reporting to the Manager Director for Atkins Ireland, you will:
- Contribute to the overall market strategy and execution of the annual business plan.
- Contribute to performance reviews of the Infrastructure and Transportation markets.
- Assist in planning and maximising short term external and internal performance.
- Identify and manage portfolio risks, and properly escalate and report key decisions to the Managing Director.
- Assure that the whole business complies with governance policies and procedures.
- Work with Project Directors and Project Managers to coordinate all projects with an objective to improve profitably and client satisfaction.
- Review the performance of Project Managers and Project Directors.
- Assist in defining resource requirements for the Irish market and build strong relationships with the wider UK&E practices and Global Technology Centre (GTC).
- Communicate regularly with wider Atkins teams to improve the consistency of resourcing.
- Work with other stakeholders to implement strategic initiatives to develop our people.
- Develop and improve risk management of the business.
- Ensure that global framework management plans are implemented.
- Assist in driving best practice for Health and Safety, QSSE and Sustainability on projects.
- Experience of leading high performing teams and ability to build trust, influence and motivate others.
- Demonstrable experience of financial and commercial management including negotiating.
- Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders.
- Extensive contractual and commercial knowledge.
- Knowledge of the Irish market.
- A well-rounded leadership and management background with demonstrable management of project portfolio experience.
- Degree level or equivalent professional qualification.
- Strong internal and external client skills.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/operations-director-in-dublin-jid-22662