Atkins is currently seeking a Project Manager to join the Rail team based in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork or Galway office.
- Project Manager or Package Manager role on multi-disciplinary rail projects
- Contract/Commercial management ownership
- Managing the design process.
- Line management and mentoring of more junior staff
- Developing tender proposals, leading bids and winning new commissions
- Educated to degree level (level 8/9 engineering degree).
- Minimum 7 years’ postgraduate experience, primarily in a consultancy environment
- Chartered with Engineers Ireland or equivalent professional institution.
- Experience in the delivery of multi-disciplinary infrastructure projects in Ireland/UK
- Experience of all stages of a project life-cycle
- Ability to manage a multi-disciplinary design team
- Strong growth potential to take on more senior roles and responsibilities
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow colleagues, delivery partners and team members to ensure successful results and effective delivery.
- An awareness of developing technologies and best practice in the industry
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and think outside the box
- Effective communicator (written, verbal & presentations).
- A willingness to develop and build client relationships.
- Full driving licence.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/project-manager-rail-in-dublin-jid-20580