We are seeking a Roads Design Engineer with 3 to 7 years relevant planning and design experience.
The candidate will join our busy Highways and Transportation team to be based in our Cork office.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a consultancy environment.
- Educated to degree level (level 8/9 engineering degree).
- Chartered or close to achieving Chartership.
- Computer literate and with experience of relevant design software (AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MX etc).
- Experience of relevant design standards including a detailed knowledge of the DMRB / DMURS and the ability to translate this into workable designs.
- Experience in design and build schemes.
- Experience in the development of roads schemes (preferably in Ireland) including feasibility studies, preliminary design, planning, EIA, CPO, detailed design, tender document preparation, contract administration.
- Full driving licence.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible approach with ability to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
- Positive outlook and approachable manner.
- Well-motivated, able to work as part of a team or alone when required.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/roads-design-engineer-in-cork-jid-20833