Atkins have an opportunity for a Senior Architect, with 15+ years’ experience to join our Building and Site Development Team. The candidate will take a leading role in the design and delivery of an ever-expanding project portfolio across a range of industries to both public and private clients.
Duties will include:
- Design and delivery of schemes at various project stages from feasibility to detailed design, contract document preparation and construction administration.
- Taking a leading role in an expanding Architectural department.
- Ensuring thorough knowledge and understanding of project deliverables and contractual requirements.
- Taking ownership of delegated task and duties.
- Management of staff.
- Business Development.
- Management and monitoring project delivery within defined budget and programme requirements.
- Preparation of designs.
- Preparation of technical specifications and contract documents.
- Report writing.
- Acting as Design & Assigned Certifier under BC(A)R.
- Fulfilling the duties of Designer as defined under the SHWW(C) Regulations.
- AutoCAD, REVIT and Sketchup proficiency.
- Strong design and detailing experience with excellent technical and site / knowledge.
- Experience working with Irish Building and Planning Regulations.
- Experience of preparing planning, tender and construction details and documentation.
- Experience on largescale high density residential projects, commercial, industrial and public sector works.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to use initiative and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in the design and delivery various schemes.
- Knowledge of safety and health regulations with regard to the design process.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Member of, or eligible to join, RIAI.
- An excellent written and verbal communicator in English.
- Attention to detail and ability to comply with Quality Assurance Management Systems is essential.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, and flexible.
- Chartered Architect.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/senior-architect-in-dublin-jid-25013