We are seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to work in our dynamic civil infrastructure design team based in our Dublin or Cork Office. The successful candidate will work in a structural team within a multidiscipline office and shall work on varied projects. Our current workload in building and site development projects includes the Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Leisure, Industrial, Housing and Education Sectors for both public and private clients The successful candidate should be chartered or near chartered and have experience in leading the civil engineering design projects.
- Experience in leading the civil engineering design projects.
- Drainage and utilities design experience.
- Experience in leading design teams and manage project delivery.
- Experience in design or project management.
- Educated to degree level.
- 7-10 years relevant experience.
- Chartered Engineer or nearly Chartered.
- Candidate must have ability to communicate effectively and have the ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
- Planning and control of technical resources to deliver projects on time and to budget.
- Micro Drainage or Aviation design experience desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous staff management experience.
- Flexible approach with ability to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and a positive outlook and approachable manner.
- Well-motivated, willing to take responsibility and able to work as part of a team or alone when required.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/senior-civil-engineer-in-dublin-jid-23927