Atkins is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join the Transportation team based in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork or Galway office.
- Senior Project Manager or Project Director role on multi-disciplinary transportation projects.
- Contract/Commercial management ownership.
- Managing the design process.
- Line management and mentoring of more junior staff.
- Developing tender proposals, leading bids and winning new commissions.
- Educated to degree level (level 8/9 engineering degree).
- Minimum 10 years’ postgraduate experience, primarily in a consultancy environment.
- Chartered with Engineers Ireland or equivalent professional institution.
- Experience in the delivery of multi-disciplinary infrastructure projects in Ireland/UK.
- Experience of all stages of a project life cycle.
- Ability to manage a multi-disciplinary design team.
- Strong growth potential to take on more senior roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow colleagues, delivery partners and team members to ensure successful results and effective delivery.
- An awareness of developing technologies and best practice in the industry.
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and think outside the box.
- Effective communicator (written, verbal & presentations).
- A willingness to develop and build client relationships.
- Full driving licence.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/senior-project-manager-in-dublin-jid-28878