Senior Quantity Surveyor
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you’ll be responsible for delivering work that’s driven by excellence as well as doing the right thing. You’ll share our reputation for working on some of our high-profile commissions. Your teams will work across a wide range of projects and sectors, including healthcare, aviation, infrastructure, education, corporate real estate, retail and residential, . As well as building long-term, sustainable relationships with our most important clients, you’ll also be a catalyst for your colleagues’ career progression.
- Developing and maintaining our reputation through developing business opportunities.
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of service delivery to our clients, acting as primary interface to help build client confidence
- Act as the lead for commercial services multi-disciplinary teams and reviewing and reporting on all aspects of project within our portfolio
- You will be responsible for providing effective and efficient administration of project accounts and the management of internal job costings in relation to the fee and services and resource requirements.
- Able to work independently within a multidisciplinary team across various locations.
- You will be responsible for writing, editing and preparing client reports as well as reviewing commercial situation and advising the client accordingly
What You Can Bring
- Member of the SCSI or RICS, chartered member is a preference
- Extensive experience in preparing estimates for construction related projects
- Experience in preparing tender and contract documentation including bills of quantities to ARM4.
- Experience of successfully interfacing with clients at senior level
- Experience in use of and knowledge of the main Irish forms of contract such as PWC and RIAI
- Good communication skills with ability to prepare and edit written reports
- Good presentation skills with ability to advise senior representatives of client organisations on key issues
- A practical understanding of construction risk and commercial management
- A sound technical quantity surveying knowledge demonstrating established experience and ability
- Experience of managing project commercial teams and supporting other colleagues
- Able to demonstrate effective and efficient post-contract administration
- Knowledge and understanding of the key commercial issues relating to works delivered in the private sector
- A full driving licence (ROI or equivalent)
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/senior-quantity-surveyor-in-dublin-jid-20583