Atkins is seeking to recruit a Senior Resident Engineer to be seconded into the Client Site Supervision team on a range of capital water and wastewater projects across the South East Region.
- Level 8 engineering qualification.
- Experience in administrating Contracts – Public Works & FIDIC.
- Knowledge and Awareness of Health and Safety Legislation and Regulations.
- Chartered Engineer.
- Managing Safely in Construction Training.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible.
- Willing to take responsibility and comfortable working as part of a team.
- An excellent communicator, written and verbal in English.
Primary Duties will include:
- Performing the duties of Senior Resident Engineer for the project.
- Reporting directly to the Client and Atkins Regional Project Resident Engineer.
- Managing site supervision team on the ground.
- Ensuring Materials and Workmanship are in accordance with the Works Requirements.
- Maintaining Site Documentation in Line with Client Requirements.
- Monitor Compliance with Contractors Health and Safety Plan.
- Maintain a detailed diary/record of works.
- Liaise with other Supervision Staff.
- Working with Employers Representative on the management of payment applications, checking work measures, claim determinations and final account agreement with Contractor.
- Liaison with local landowners, public and stakeholders.
- Ensuring Works are carried out to the Employer Requirements and Statutory Requirements.
- On-site design review, technical supervision and commissioning.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/senior-resident-engineer-in-waterford-jid-25902