We are seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to be based in our Galway office. The successful candidate will work in a structural team within a multidiscipline office and shall work on varied projects. Our current workload in building and site development projects includes the Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Leisure, Industrial, Housing and Education Sectors for both public and private clients.
Duties will include:
- Acting as a Lead Structural Engineer as part of Multidiscipline Design Teams.
- Design input and oversight of the delivery of all Structural aspects of projects.
- Preparation of project reports (Planning, Tender, Construction Stage).
- Preparation of fee proposals and quality submissions for design contracts with public and private clients.
- Communication with internal and external parties via email.
- Oversight of preparation of design drawings.
- Undertaking duties of the Assigned Certifier and Ancillary Certifier.
- Financial management of design budgets.
- Chartered Engineer.
- Good communication skills and have the ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
- Experience in delivery of Structural Engineering Design.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Experience in use of structural design software.
- Experience acting as Project C+S engineer on multi-disciplined projects (meeting attendance etc).
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/senior-structural-engineer-in-galway-jid-25900