We are seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to be based in our Galway office. The successful candidate will work in a structural team within a multidiscipline office and shall work on varied projects.
Duties will include:
- Acting as a Lead Structural Engineer as part of Multidiscipline Design Teams.
- Design input and oversight of the delivery of all Structural aspects of projects.
- Preparation of project reports (Planning, Tender, Construction Stage).
- Preparation of fee proposals and quality submissions for design contracts with public and private clients.
- Communication with internal and external parties via email.
- Oversight of preparation of design drawings.
- Undertaking duties of the Assigned Certifier and Ancillary Certifier.
- Financial management of design budgets.
- Chartered Engineer.
- Good communication skills and have the ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
- Experience in delivery of Structural Engineering Design.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Experience in use of structural design software.
- Experience acting as Project C+S engineer on multi-disciplined projects (meeting attendance etc).
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/senior-structural-engineer-in-galway-jid-23929