We are looking for Structural Technician with BIM / Revit & AutoCAD skills, required immediately to work as a team member in the Dublin Office of an international multidiscipline consultancy.
Assisting Structural Team on concept design development and detailed design for a range of projects including education, healthcare, commercial office, housing, life science & leisure projects.
Personal Characteristics Required:
- Good knowledge of Structural engineering and proficiency in BIM / Revit & AutoCAD required.
- Experience in preparation of structural engineering drawings / models.
- Working within a BIM environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible approach with ability to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
- Positive outlook and approachable manner.
- Must be a proactive and motivated self-starter.
- Capable of working on their own or as part of team.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/structural-technician-in-dublin-jid-28018