Atkins is currently seeking a Civil/Structural Team Lead to join the team based in our Dublin, Dundalk, Cork or Galway office.
- Civil/Structural engineering technical leadership of projects in Ireland
- Growing and developing a team of civil/structural engineers
- Acting as Civil/Structural lead on projects
- Ability to interface with other engineering disciplines on complex multi-d projects
- Ensuring design is defined and delivered in accordance with appropriate guidance, standards and client requirements.
- Inputting to technical/quality proposals for new commissions.
- Implementing a robust quality management system
- Chartered with Engineers Ireland or equivalent professional institution.
- An ability to ensure safe-by-design is at the core of the design and delivery process.
- Commitment to continuous improvement in own and team performance
- Minimum 12 years’ of postgraduate experience, primarily in a consultancy environment
- Cross-sector civil/structural engineering experience
- Experience of delivering projects to BIM Level 2 equivalent
- An awareness of developing technologies and best practice in the industry
- Effective communicator (written, verbal & presentations).
- Full driving licence.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/team-lead-civil-structures-in-dublin-jid-28875