OUR BUILDING SERVICES ENGINEERS PROVIDE A COMPREHENSIVE ENVIRONMENTAL, MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY SERVICE WITH AN IMPRESSIVE TRACK RECORD IN THE DELIVERY OF AN EXTENSIVE PORTFOLIO OF PROJECTS.
Our approach is to combine technology and innovation to produce sustainable design solutions that meet wide-ranging needs and maximise efficiency for both new build and refurbishments.
Our clients can be reassured by the extensive and broad experience of our team in Ireland and in particular by the experience the Atkins team has in delivering major commercial, education, health, industrial, retail, residential, mixed use and infrastructure projects for all of our clients. The services we offer to our clients presently include:
- Industrial, food & beverage, roads & transport, health & leisure
- LEED, BREEAM, BER
- Modelling (HEVACOMP, IES, CFD, DILUX, Lighting Reality), TRIMBEL (AMTECH & NES)
- BMS Systems and Instrumentation
- Full design of road lighting for strategic motorway and all purpose trunk road network
- Building Simulation & Analysis
- 3D Building and M&E Services Modelling
- Specialist Lighting Design
- Vertical Transportation Analysis and Design
MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING PROJECTS & NEWS
Ryanair’s Office Development, Swords Atkins is delighted to be appointed to deliver the full multidiscipline…
Mondelez- Various Projects Atkins Mechanical and Electrical team work with Mondelez Ireland (Cadburys) on commercial building…
Tamimi Corporation, Head Quarters, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia The Atkins MEP and Structures team in Dublin detailed design…